Console is your go-to platform for configuring your integration and performing various tasks such as managing credentials & certificates, defining redirect URLs, and more.
However, Console isn't just for technical users. It offers features that cater to a broader audience within your organization. For instance, non-technical users can use the Console to access a list of data records and payment records, which can be invaluable for reconciliation and customer support purposes.
To ensure that all your users can make the most of Console, it's crucial to manage user permissions effectively.
SingleView Console's User Management option allows you to invite and collaborate with other users. It will enable you to manage their accounts and access permissions with the following available roles:
- Administrator - Has the admin access to manage all the options available in the console
- Editor - Has the access to edit App information
- Viewer - Access is limited to viewing of App and API records information
To invite a new user:
- Go to Profile > User Management
- Click on + Invite user button
- Enter the user's email address, phone number and select the role you want
- Click on the "Add" button to submit the details
The user will receive an invitation email with details on how to get themselves onboarded and collaborate.
A user account will be active once the user accepts the invitation and completes the self-onboarding process successfully.
If you ever need to make changes to or delete an existing user, it's a simple process. Go to User Management and select the more options displayed as three-vertical inline dots.
- To edit a user, click the pencil icon and make the necessary adjustments
- To delete a user, click the bin icon and confirm your action by verifying with an OTP
Updated 3 days ago